Website Teltonika IOT Solutions Canada Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
$26.06 hourly for 30 hours per week
Starts as soon as possible
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other document
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.