Website Tractor Foods (Pender) Corp.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
$20.00 to $23.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Starts as soon as possible
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.