Website GLEN CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
40 hours per week
Starts as soon as possible
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.