GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions apply to all programs provided by GO INTERNATIONAL and its affiliates:
- The participant certifies that he/she meets the eligibility criteria and visa conditions for the destination he/she has selected. The applicable program fee is payable when he/she submits his/her application.
- Obtaining a valid visa (when required) and providing all appropriate documentation to the destination country is the responsibility of the participant and is not included in the program price. GO INTERNATIONAL and its affiliates are not responsible for delays in visa processing, problems or losses resulting from participant’s failure to do submit a complete and correct visa application. GO INTERNATIONAL will provide visa assistance but can’t legally provide immigration advice.
- Visas issued for all countries are for the individual registrant only. These visas do not permit family members or dependents to travel or work abroad.
- The participant must take with him/her evidence of access to at least the minimum funds required by the relevant country and host organization’s rules.
- The participant is responsible for all travel expenses to get to the country destination he/she has chosen and for travel within that country unless otherwise noted in his/her program package. All travels before, during, and after the program are at the participant’s own risk.
- The participant must abide by the terms and conditions set by in-country program provider/company and operators, including work program provider(s), airlines, insurance providers, ground transport operators and accommodation providers. If the participant is uncertain about these terms and conditions, he/she must contact GO INTERNATIONAL or the provider/operator for clarification prior to departure.
- The participant is responsible for obtaining medical insurance for the entire duration of his/her stay (including coverage for personal injury, death, third party risk, and repatriation). Cancellation insurance is also highly recommended. Refunds are not provided for programs that must be cancelled due to medical reasons or other emergencies.
- GO International and its affiliates accept no liability or responsibility either for the participant’s health & safety; or for any loss or damage to property; or any third party’s property or persons, howsoever or when caused. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that he/she is fit to travel and to undertake any duties that he/she intends carrying out.
- GO International and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse any applicant who does not meet the program eligibility requirements.
- Gross misconduct, use of drugs, dangerous or offensive behavior, and/or failure to perform duties as requested may result in expulsion from the program.
- GO International and its affiliates shall not be responsible for or deemed to be in default by reason of delays in or failure to provide programs due to causes beyond its reasonable control and not being limited to civil war, war between nations, insurrections, strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, earthquakes, serious accidents, any act of government, governmental priorities, allocations, regulations, or orders affecting materials or facilities, acts of God or the public enemy, failure of transportation, epidemics, or quarantine restrictions.
- The participant confirms that all information stated in the application, and other submitted documentation is correct, and that any information proven to be false may result in the cancellation of the program with no refund.
- Foreign governments may change regulations that may affect the programs and this is beyond the control of GO International. If GO International is made aware of regulation changes, GO International will do its utmost to update participants of any changes.
- Complaints made to firstname.lastname@example.org will be fully investigated by GO INTERNATIONAL.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND PROGRAM CHANGE POLICY
- Notice for cancellation or program changes must be given in writing and emailed to email@example.com. Cancellation is deemed to have been made on the date GO International receives the written and signed notice of cancellation and not on the day it is sent.
- Application fees and deposits are 100% non-refundable.
- Any request for a change of program after initial application, including, but not limited to changing flight dates and program start dates, is subject to a $100 administration fee. GO INTERNATIONAL will consider requests on an individual basis and reserves the right to refuse to accommodate requests based on GO International’s sole discretion.
- GO INTERNATIONAL and its affiliates reserve the right to alter or terminate the program at any time. If affected, the participant is entitled to a refund of any or all monies paid for services not rendered.
- In the case of an event beyond the control of the participant (i.e., accident, death in the family, impossibility to travel for medical conditions not known at the time of the enrollment), GO INTERNATIONAL will consider the possibility of a full or partial refund of the program fee. The decision shall be irrevocable and taken on individual basis, after having received valid proof of valid reason for cancellation. A written cancellation notification must be provided prior to the departure date and valid proof must be received within 10 days of cancelling. No refunds will be made for pre-existing medical conditions.