Prior to his/her departure, the participant agrees that:
– He/she understands that he/she is required to fulfill the entire work contract term with his/her employer.
– He/she understands that he/she cannot conduct personal leisure travel experiences that would prevent him/her from working his/her normal work schedule until he/she has fulfilled his/her work contract.
– He/she will read all written materials sent to him/her.
– He/she understands that GO INTERNATIONAL’s Australian Partner Provider sends him/her important messages through the email address he/she submitted on his/her application. He/she agrees to check his/her emails at least once a week.
– He/she understands that GO INTERNATIONAL’s Australian Partner Provider cannot guarantee a specific placement location, exact start date, or placement of two participants in the same area, but will make every effort to meet such requests.
– He/she will fulfill the requirements of the placement as outlined in the signed job offer from GO INTERNATIONAL’s Australian Partner Provider.
– He/she accepts and understands that certain risks are involved in traveling, and he/she undertakes this program at his/her risk.
During his/her stay abroad, the participant understands that:
– He/she will be placed with an employer or host organization as a work/holiday participant. In the event of problems, He/she agrees to communicate with his/her employer or host organization and program representatives.
– If he/she has any concerns/issues with his/her placement, he/she will contact GO INTERNATIONAL and its Australian Partner Provider to resolve them.
– He/she will be responsible for working in accordance with the arrangements agreed upon with his/her employer or host organization.
– If he/she does not fulfill the expectations of his/her placement duties and loses his/her placement, the Australian Partner Provider is not responsible for finding a second placement.
– He/she agrees to complete the full terms of his/her position as outlined in his/her signed job offer.
– He/she understands the type of placement may be adjusted during his/her program and this will be determined by his/her own attitude, diligence, initiative, language level, and requirements of the placement.
– He/she agrees not to incur any debts, telephone bills, etc. that he/she cannot cover.
– Holidays must be planned in advance, in agreement with the local representative and the workplace.
– In the event GO INTERNATIONAL’s Australian Partner Provider agrees to a second placement, he/she is responsible for any additional cost(s) incurred if he/she leaves his/her placement until a second placement is secured.
– In the event that he/she leaves his/her placement prior to his/her scheduled end date, no refund of fees will be granted.