Website Bearfoot Bistro
Who are they?
At Bearfoot Bistro, its passionate and professional employees work with confidence, ensuring impeccable dining and service. Considered one of Canada’s elite restaurants, featuring an inventive and sophisticated fine-dining menu and one of the country’s most complete wine lists, Bearfoot Bistro looks for people like you, who can offer a truly unique experience for guests.
Starts as soon as possible
$20.00-$22.00 per hour
Day to Day
- Operate all kitchen equipment.
- Wash dishes, glassware, etc., by hand when necessary.
- Restock all supplies.
- Keep the area in the kitchen clean and free of debris and water.
- Stock any deliveries received in a timely and safe manner.
- Remove all garbage, recycling and compost from designated areas routinely.
- Assist other restaurant personnel with tasks when necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- RRSP contributions
- Staff housing available
- Staff meals Benefits (long-term/short-term disability, massage and life insurance) Growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun and social environment
- Education assistance program
- Free on-site parking dependent on business levels
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Weekend availability