Website Great Northern Snowcat Skiing
We are looking for energetic, service-oriented individuals to join our housekeeping team at our boutique private lodge. The housekeeping team ensures a consistently high standard of cleanliness and service is maintained throughout the lodge. These positions offer a competitive wage and a strong team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for cleaning guest rooms and lodge areas with the highest standards and attention to detail.
· Responsible for lodge laundry and cleaning of staff bathroom
· Ensure guest rooms and storage areas are stocked with all supplies and amenities
· Advise Supervisor of any maintenance or inventory needs
· Responsible for assisting Chef when needed, set-up of dining room table, meal service and washing of meal dishes.
· Monitors base station radio as required
· Housekeeping experience is an asset. Will train candidates that demonstrate a willingness to learn and a commitment to quality customer service.
· Must be physically fit to meet the demands of frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling and lifting.
· Must be available to work a variety of shifts which include split shifts, evenings, weekends & holidays.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, be able to work effectively as a team and must demonstrate honesty and integrity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.