Website Whistler Cooks | Hunter Gather | Cranked | Fridge Full
Live | Work | Learn in Whistler
In this role
– You will begin your shift from Whistler Cooks at one of our cafes in the Sea-to-Sky Corridor.
– You will aim to ensure our guests get the best food, service and dining experience possible.
Specific Tasks Include
- Set-up and clean-up before and after service.
- Refilling items like plates, cutlery, and glassware as guests use them.
- Clearing tables and re-setting them during shift.
- Greet and serve all guests in a timely, friendly manner.
- Take orders and payments from customers.
- Prepare and deliver all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
- Work as a bartender when required.
- Answer guests’ questions and provide information to the best of your abilities. When in doubt, consult the service supervisor.
- Resolve guest complaints. When this is not possible, refer to the service supervisor.
You will need to
- Work mornings and weekends.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the menu items.
- Have experience making coffees to order.
- Be able to carry the tray of glassware with up to 8 wine glasses.
- Have your Serve It Right Certificate.
- Hold a valid work permit or be a Canadian Citizen.
- Have a valid Drivers License.
To apply for this job please visit secure.collage.co.