Website Cactus Club Cafe Yaletown
They are looking to hire Dishwashers and Prep Cooks for the culinary team at the Yaletown location! Candidates who have the ability to work closing shifts are preferred.
It is not necessary
As soon as possible
About the role
- A Dishwasher at Cactus Club Cafe is the heartbeat of the kitchen, who builds a strong foundation to create a successful career in the culinary industry
- Prep Cooks advance their culinary journey by working with some of the world’s finest menu offerings and teams of dedicated and talented cooks who share a passion for the culinary arts.
- An organized and efficient team player with a strong work ethic
- Passionate about culinary arts with a focus on an exceptional guest experience
- Eager to learn the process of operating a busy kitchen
- Versed in food safety to ensure the highest standards are executed
- Experienced in completing inventory checks for food items
- Offer flexible scheduling and 50% off your Cactus menu favourites on shift
- Provide continuous training and development opportunities
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Are you currently eligible to work in Canada?
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.