Website Breka Bakery & Cafe
Breka Bakery & Café Bute location is looking for motivated, friendly, and upbeat individuals to join their team!
Breka Bakery & Cafe is a local family business born in 2006 in the lively Vancouver neighborhood of Sunset. Regularly voted among Vancouver’s best bakeries and cafes, it offers high-quality and reasonably priced coffee, bread, donuts, pastries, sandwiches, cakes, cookies and more – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – in its 6 locations on Fraser Street, Bute Street, Davie Street, West 4th Avenue, Denman Street, Main Street and West Hastings Street.
Breka Bakery & Café on Bute 818 Bute street
Part-time 20-30hrs/week – Minimum 3 shifts required per week – Must be available to work weekends – Open availability is preferred!
Shifts may vary, please specify what time you are available to work -Sunday 7 am – 2 pm -Monday 7 am – 2 pm -Wednesday 4 pm – 10 pm -Thursday 4 pm – 10 pm
- Main priority is to wash dishes and trays, then general cleaning -wash dishes, baker’s trays, large mixing bowls, and various baking equipment
- Remove trash, recycle and compost
- Sweep & mop all the floor
- Clean washrooms and scrub the edges of the floors
- Dusting, vacuuming, cleaning walls
- Other general cleaning duties
- The friendly & casual vibe that defines Breka Bakery & Café aligns and culture
- Functioning as a close-knit team working in a fast-paced environment, they value the loyalty of the crew and encourage an upbeat attitude
- Friendly & customer service oriented
- Motivated to provide the best quality of service
- Hardworking & energetic
- Able to work well as a part of a team
- Punctual & able to work flexible shifts or cover when needed
- Reliable to show up on all scheduled shifts
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Must have a valid work permit
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit and attentive to detail
- May be required to lift heavy equipment 50lbs/25kg
This is NOT a cash job. Payment will be issued bi-weekly via direct deposit
No experience. Will train
$16.00 hourly up to 20 hours per week
As soon as possible
- Starting wage is $16 per hour – 3month probational period, and performance review every 3months
- Employee discount at all Breka locations
Breka is looking for long-term employees as they have many opportunities for growth within the rapidly expanding company for the right candidate!
Please indicate your AVAILABILITY to work when submitting your resume!
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.