Website Breka Bakery Group
No previous experience required
As soon as possible
Starting Wage $19/hrs
3 months probationally period
Wage increase based on performance.
The extended health benefit is available for Full-time permanent employees after completing 6 months
- Wash baker’s trays, large mixing bowls, and baking tools
- Clean machines, carts, and various baking equipment
- Clean & Sanitize delivery containers
- Remove trash, recycling, and compost
- Other general cleaning duties
- Assist in organizing ingredients and moving equipment
- Must be able to lift heavy equipment 50lbs/25kg
- Hard-working and high energy is a must
- Must be responsible and be dependable to show up for all shifts
- Positive attitude and ability to take direction well
- Self-motivated and can work independently but in a team as well
3 pm to 11 pm, 3-4 times/week, 7-8hours per day
*Preferably open availability
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have any days that you are unavailable to work regularly?
- What are your desired working hours per week?
#101 8811 Laurel Street, Vancouver
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.