Website Whistler Blackcomb
No degree, certificate or diploma
$20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
As soon as possible
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Hotel, motel, resort
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Demonstrating our Core Values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, Have Fun.
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy!
- Strives to exceed expectations in all facets of work.
What we need from you
- Proof of clear criminal record check
- In line with COVID operating procedure, able to work alone.
- Should have a strong eye for detail and reliability.
- Flexible on scheduling.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate as part of a team.
- Must be capable of regularly lifting 30 lbs on a daily basis. Standing and or walking such as bending, stooping, kneeling and crouching
- Previous Cleaner/Housekeeping/Room Attendant experience is desirable.
- On-site recreation and activities
- Learning/training paid the by employer
- Wellness program
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vailresortscareers.com.