Website Bake Tour
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
$28.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
As soon as possible
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Gather, research, and prepare communications material
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.