Website Four Seasons
Join Our Team
Join our dynamic, diverse team at Four Seasons Resort & Residences Whistler as the Full Time, Seasonal Pool Food Runner for the Summer 2022.
Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Be ready for a warm Canadian experience! At Four Seasons Resort Whistler, we fill guest’s days with exhilarating adventures on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains and Employee days with happiness and thrilling working experience. We aim not only to be the best Resort to stay in Canada but also the greatest place to work! We offer 273 newly refurbished elegant guest rooms and suites; a luxury Spa and a top rated
Four Seasons Resort Whistler is located at the foot of Blackcomb and Whistler. The resort is a five-minute walk to the ski lifts and a 10-minute stroll to the village center, making it the perfect location for a rustic adventure any time of year.
Our guest rooms are spacious, beautifully re-styled in December, 2019, the refurbished rooms and suites pay close attention to the unique placement of Whistler – a secluded retreat, just an hour and a half away from the international destination of Vancouver.
In December 2020, we completed a property-wide enhancement with the launch of Braidwood Tavern, a craft kitchen and social house conceived in collaboration with celebrated chef and restauranteur Richard Sandoval, along with a re-imagined SIDECUT Steakhouse, both designed by Box Interior Design.
Serve guest needs by assisting the Food Server with delivery of food from kitchen and completing guest requests.
- Deliver food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in clearing, cleaning and set-up of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner; greet guests according to Four Seasons Standards to ensure superior service.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Assist in stocking linens, china, glass, silver, and food items for service; assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages.
- Assist in the breakdown, cleaning and set-up of buffets and food stations.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum one year of food service or related work.
- Ability to carry and balance a tray. Ability to accurately read food tickets and communicate orders with the kitchen and servers.
- Fluent English (written, spoken and reading)
- ‘Serving It Right’ certificate
- Strong commitment to service, and a great attitude!
Applicants must hold a valid work authorisation. Applicants must hold a valid work authorisation. Applicants must hold a valid work authorization
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the APPLY button, attach your resume and cover letter in Word and/or PDF format.
About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
What’s in it for you
Excellent training and development opportunities; if you are looking for a long term career we have opportunities after your first season, based on performance.
Access to affordable shared staff housing both on-site and off-site
Employee theme recognition days and events- Employee of the month, Years of service celebrations, birthday events, etc;
Complimentary meal per shift in our employee dining room,
Paid time off; vacation days and additional floating holidays per year;
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Four Seasons:
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.