Website Pan Pacific Whistler
Minimum of secondary school required
$19.63 to $21.41 per hour for 40 hours per week
As soon as possible
- Clean and sanitize all aspects of the guest rooms which include full kitchens, fireplaces, balconies, and washrooms.
- Maintain a high level of guest service and ensure rapid and professional responses to all guest requests.
- Make beds and change sheets; dust furniture.
- Sweep, mop, wash, strip, wax and polish floors.
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- Stock housekeeping service room.
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- Clean and disinfect elevators.
- Handle and report lost and found items.
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- Push, pull and stock the housekeeping cart.
- Work on your own or in teams as required.
- Participate in deep cleaning of guest rooms.
- Clean other areas of the hotel as required.
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset.
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and excellent observational skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and spoken English.
- Physical fitness and dexterity.
- Friendly and enthusiastic manner, great sense of cooperation and teamwork.
- Health benefits & dental care coverage after 12 months of work
- RESP Contribution
- 5 days of paid sick leave annually (after 3 months probation)
Full Covid-19 vaccination scheme required
· 8am to 4:30pm shifts on 5 days/week
· Availability to work throughout weekends/holidays required
· Willing to relocate to Whistler, if applicable
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
How to apply
To apply, please send you resume and cover letter.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.