Website Pan Pacific Whistler
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Guest Services Agent acts as the guest experience representative for arrival & departure services (check-in/check-out), concierge services & direct-to-hotel reservation calls.
- Hotel & Accommodations Guest Services Staff: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
$20.31 per hour for up to 40 hours per week
As soon as possible
- Provide pre-arrival services including communications, reservations and Guest Service bookings and Information.
- Provide arrival experience services, including greeting, luggage and ski storage, check-in, portering, shuttle service, car valet and concierge duties.
- Provide in-house services, including cashiering and foreign exchange, bell and concierge services.
- Provide departure services including luggage pick-up and storage, check-out services and offering assistance as needed.
- Provide accurate and timely information about events and services available to guests.
- Promote food and beverage and retail partners.
- Provide directions to locations within and outside of the hotel.
- Maintain an organized system of current written information about all local events and services offered by approved suppliers and service providers.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager or Duty Managers.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the hospitality/ customer service industry
- Previous hotel front desk, administrative or reception experience is preferred
- Organized, detail orientated and able to multi-task
- Impeccable grooming standards
- Quick to smile and engage in conversation
- Excellent command of English, a second language is an asset
- Knowledge of Whistler, the surrounding areas and of local tourist products
- Good knowledge of computers and previous Property Management System experience an asset
- Valid BC Driver’s License an asset
- Experience with general office equipment
- Experience managing a cash float, credit cards and a variety of currencies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.