Website Whistler Day Spa
They are looking for a Guest Service Agent who thrives on working in a positive, friendly and team-oriented environment. As the first point of contact with guests, you should have a genuine interest in customer service, a passion for Whistler, and a professional, outgoing personality.
They make it a priority to ensure that all team members have a work-life balance that works for them, allowing everyone to enjoy all the outdoor experiences Whistler has to offer, while also getting to work with a professional and friendly team in a career they love.
This position requires weekend work and can offer a flexible, 3 or 4-day work week with longer shifts so that you can enjoy 3 or 4 days off a week.
Customer service: 1 year (required)
$22.00 to $24.00 per hour for up to 40 hours per week
As soon as possible
- Responsible for the spa reception (Booking and Confirming Spa appointments, Performing cash out reconciliation)
- Opening and/or closing the Spa
- Coordinating with Hotel staff and management on a daily basis
- Conclude and maintain inventory
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Support management team in projects
- Very detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multitask and operate efficiently
- Outgoing, friendly and genuine disposition
- Professional and educated with oral and written communication
- Administrative and computer skills are an asset (knowledge of google drive, Microsoft, and POS systems in general)
- Previous experience working in customer service
- Experience in either hotel, spa, restaurant or a customer service-based business
- Part-Time or Full Time (mix of AM & PM shifts) – Option to work longer shifts to enjoy a 3 or 4-day weekend.
- Requires weekend work
- Contract term: Until Oct 1 Minimum
This person will thrive in the business if
- They are friendly, positive and outgoing: Love to be part of a small team and care about their well-being, by creating deep connections with them and showing their best self at work.
- Passionate about customer service and wellness: Truly cares about people having a beautiful experience, involved with the mission of our spa.
- Flexible and adapts easily to different situations: Always open to welcoming new tasks with enthusiasm and performs efficiently. Understands that we are a small business and that the schedule may change depending on business needs.
- Likes to be busy, work independently, multitask and is organized: Needs little supervision and keeps busy even in slower times. Reliable and punctual.
- Truly cares about the success of the business and team.
- Additional cash bonuses for contract completion
- Additional cash incentives for meeting performance goals
- Retail commission
- Extended Health / Dental Benefits options
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate
- Whistler, BC: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.