Website Century Plaza Hotel
The Century Plaza Hotel, a downtown full-service 240-room hotel is looking for full-time and part-time Housekeeping Staff / Room Attendants to join the team.
Working closely with other members of the Housekeeping Team and your attentiveness, efficiency and commitment will ensure the guest rooms are cleaned to the highest standard, and that the guests feel valued.
They are looking both for full-time day housekeepers and afternoon housekeepers (1 PM until 9 PM). Must be available to work some weekend days.
$22 – $24 per hour for up to 20 to 30 hours per week
As soon as possible
Duties and responsibilities
- Clean and service rooms according to standards as required
- Properly use and care for all equipment and tools used to perform duties
- Report to the Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping Supervisor as required
- Report all maintenance deficiencies in rooms and surrounding areas
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- At least 1-year previous Hotel Housekeeping department experience
- Experience working with minimal supervision
- Friendly and hospitality-focused
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Must adhere to the appearance and grooming policy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in the English language
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.