Website Earls Robson
Full Job Description
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
$16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
As soon as possible
- Following daily routines outlined by the Sous Chefs + Head Chef
- Perfect station set-ups and closes daily for service
- Maintaining cleanliness of the area
- Assisting your fellow partners in maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Benefits + Compensation
Earls provides competitive wages, ranging from $16-19 / hour depending on experience and the specific cook role you are being selected for.
Above that, the compensation package means you get the following:
- Enjoy 50% off the food menu while working
- Extensive leadership training, including out of store development courses
- Opportunities for Red Seal Chef Certification
They offer flexible schedules that fit your life! Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail with cleanliness and food quality
- Great communication skills
- Prior kitchen experience is an asset but is not mandatory
At Earls, people are passionate about hospitality and food. Above all else, they just love what they do. In fact, Earls Kitchen + Bar was voted as the #1 place in Canada to work in 2016 by Glassdoor. They are ‘unchaining’ the chain restaurant industry with community-inspired menus and best-in-class training – the perfect balance of purpose + fun! Find out more at www.earlswantsyou.com
- Overtime pay
- 8-hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you reside in Vancouver?
- Are you able to do close shifts?
- Night Shift (required)
If you are interested in joining the team at Earls Robson, please apply online and attach a resume, or hand in your resume in person between the hours of 2 pm and 5 pm at the store. They are located at 1185 Robson St.
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.