Website Vacasa Whistler
Full Job Description
Join Vacasa for the summer and beyond, benefit from great shift work to enjoy the long summer days.
Vacasa manages three front desk locations in Whistler and they are looking for passionate, energetic Guest Service Agents to join the team and enjoy the modern company culture.
Vacasa’s forward-thinking approach and industry-leading technology help set them apart as the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America.
- Previous guest services experience is preferred but not essential.
- Full training is provided
- Ski Pass program/Activity Allowance
- $500 Retention Bonus
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee discounts around the world
- Opportunity to try activities on FAM trips and earn commissions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Monthly staff social events
From $19.50 per hour starting wage
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift. Shifts are generally 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm, including weekends, evenings, and holidays – great for enjoying the summer!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.